A microchip. It could be the difference between lost and found.
Microchipping offers pet owners the security and peace of mind that comes from the only permanent pet identification technology and a safe and secure way to reunite you and your pet through our Lost Pet Recovery Service.
What is a microchip?
• It’s a rice-sized, radio-frequency identification device (RFID)
• Each chip has a unique ID number
• Pet and owner information is registered to a unique ID number
• Improves your pet's chances of getting home fast and safe if they go missing
NOTE: It's not a GPS tracking device
• 24PetWatch microchips and ID tags recognized across North America
• Around-the-clock Lost Pet Recovery Services
• Industry leading database accuracy – the key to lost pet recovery
• Partnered with over 1,500 animal welfare organizations across North America
Microchip & Vaccine Clinic Schedule
WHEN: Saturday, December 9th - By appointment only, for healthy dogs and cats over 8 weeks old.